As a ServiceNow Developer you will function as a core member of an Aperture Technology Modernization Team (TMT) supporting a National Security client. On a daily basis you will develop and modify custom ServiceNow applications to support the automation of business processes, increasing the customers operating efficiency and ability to deliver against their mission. In this role you will report to a Lead ServiceNow developer, actively engaging with project stakeholders and TMT peers to develop and deploy transformative solutions on the ServiceNow platform. This position is a remote position and does not require direct support at the client site.
Specific Job Functions
- Support development of custom application builds on the ServiceNow platform
- Independently perform required development activities to complete work packages.
- Participate in reviews with peers and managers to ensure development efforts align with product requirements.
- Communicate with the customer in non-technical terms, understand their business requirements, and provide suitable solutions
- Support the full Software Development lifecycle to include Analysis, Design, Development, Testing & Deployment
- Expert proficiency in software testing and coding in multiple languages
- 5 years of related software development experience.
- Highly experienced developing within an Agile environment
- Experienced ServiceNow developer with 2+ yrs. of ServiceNow development experience building custom applications on the ServiceNow platform
- Experience with building application extensions and custom applications in ServiceNow
- Expertise with Business Rules, Client Scripts, Script Includes, UI Scripts, UI Pages, UI Macros, UI Policies, etc.
- Strong communications, analysis and problem-solving skills
Bachelors Degree or Relevant Experience
Must be a U.S Citizen
Preference given to candidates with Active US Government Security Clearances.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com