As a ServiceNow Business Analyst you will function as a core member of an Aperture Technology Modernization Team (TMT) supporting a National Security. As a Business analyst you will be responsible for developing a strong connection between the operational and business needs of the customer and you technology implementation peers on the TMT. You will be responsible for working with system stakeholders to identify business, functional and system requirements, support the development and execution stakeholder communication plans and system documentation and serve as business lead in the overall implementation of ServiceNow applications.
About The Job
- Lead meetings with system owners and other stakeholders to gather business requirements.
- Analyze business requirements, accurately translating them into functional and technical requirements for the development team
- Work with the development team to continuously refine the documented requirements
- Perform stakeholder engagement and outreach activities
- Serve as Scrum Master, supporting user story creation, sprint planning, and overseeing the tasks of the development team
- Develop procedures, manuals, and other documentation for the systems developed based on the requirements gathered
- Work with government product owner to provide insight on business requirements and functional design
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field
- 5+ years’ business analysis experience
- 2+ year of business process mapping, optimization/reengineering
- 2+ years’ experience with ServiceNow preferred
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent organization skills
- Experience functioning in a leadership in an Agile project environment
Familiarity with Financial Management, Human Resources and Federal business processes
Must be a U.S Citizen
Preference given to candidate with Active US Government Security Clearances
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.