Aperture is hiring a Senior Strategy Consultant to guide the delivery of transformative, multi-disciplinary solutions to critical Government customers. The Senior Strategy Consultant will be a trusted advisor to our customers, our teammates, and our delivery teams. In this role you will lead the development and oversight of business architectures, innovative technology solutions and project delivery. You will create a vision of the “could-be” for our customer and then partner with our service delivery teams to see it come to life.
An Exceptional Verbal Communicator, able to distill complex concepts and solutions and present them with ease.
A Skilled composer of written and visual documents, able to effectively capture complex concepts and solutions in written word and diagrams.
A natural leader, able to navigate a multi-stakeholder environment, creating confidence in our ability to deliver and support for proposed service delivery models.
A creative strategist, able to craft unique solutions to challenges that include competing stakeholders, developing consensus and buy-in for executing proposed strategies.
An Innovator, able to evaluate new technologies and business frameworks identifying opportunities for transformative solutions and new paths forward
Required Qualifications :
- 10+ years in customer facing consulting in enterprise technology and business strategy.
- 5+ years of Senior level Federal consulting experience
- Experience developing sophisticated business architecture and complimentary technical solutions.
- Exceptional knowledge of data architectures, data solutions and the ability to craft transformative solutions using real time analytics and reporting
- Experience designing solutions that integrate commercial software tools from multiple vendors
- Excellent analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, technical or engineering discipline
- Experience consulting with the Department of Defense customers
- Experience in the hospitality industry or in support of Federal customers in the health and welfare space.
- Experience with cloud hosted solutions in a Federal environment.
- Working knowledge of Hospitality Industry Technology to include Point of Sale Systems, Restaurant Technology, Mobile Applications, etc.
Willing to travel approximately 25% of the time to customers based in North America
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com