Aperture Solutions Group is a dynamic small business focused on using technology to solve some of our government’s biggest challenges around immigration, healthcare, and national security. Our team is comprised of creative problem solvers who enjoy working together to design, develop and deploy exceptional user experiences and efficient systems, creating better ways for our customer to meet their mission objectives. Each member of our team brings unique experience and skills that adds to the value we bring our customers, and we can’t wait to learn about yours.
Aperture is looking for an ambitious proposal coordinator with a strong understanding of the Federal Business Development process and a strong understanding of how to develop compliant and compelling proposals. As a Proposal Coordinator, you will support the analysis of government requests for information (RFI) and requests for proposal/quote (RFP/RFQ) and manage the development of proposal responses. You will be responsible for shredding RFP’s and developing compliant proposal templates, establishing proposal response calendars, conducting color team reviews, tailoring existing proposal content to align with specific RFP requirements and customer expectations, and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop draft RFI responses through the assembly of existing RFI and proposal response materials.
- Review solicitation documents and develop compliance matrices to ensure final proposal products meet all RFP requirements.
- Develop and manage proposal schedules to include writing, reviews, and production based on the submission due date.
- Create the necessary templates and outlines to assist writers in developing compliant responses.
- Ensure all proposal volumes/sections are aligned, including oral presentation, if required.
- Incorporate and format written responses into a formal review document at each level of review.
- Track amendments to the RFP via monitoring government portals.
- Track schedule and progress to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Review draft proposal responses to ensure win themes and strategies are incorporated into the proposal.
- Support basic editing and desktop publishing functions.
- Coordinate with external resources including consultants, graphics production, etc to gather and integrate proposal materials.
- Develop original text for such activities as Executive Summaries, past performance, resumes, and other standard proposal content.
- Assist with the review of proposal drafts to ensure readability and compliance without distorting the author’s original intent.
- 3-5 years leading the development and assembly of Federal government proposal responses.
- Working knowledge of the Shipley Process for Capture and Proposal Development
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage complex workloads, and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Expert level abilities with Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- An understanding of Agile Software Development.
- The ability to provide basic editing and desktop publishing support.
- Strong story telling ability.
- The ability to interview technical resources and develop draft proposal content aligned with RFQ requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.