Driving positive change and leading organizational growth is at the heart or Aperture’s mission. As a Senior Consultant you will work with our Federal government customers to define and manage transformational projects in the areas of technology solutions, strategic acquisitions, organizational development and more.
In your initial customer engagement you will work independently, both onsite and remotely, to manage existing projects, identify and execute new transformational projects and manage the customer relationship with a key national security customer. In partnership with company Business Development resources you will be charged with growing our service delivery footprint within the customers you support. Use problem solving and critical thinking skill to quickly identify customer pain points, evaluate corresponding opportunities, and manage the transformation lifecycle.
- 8+ years of broad experience with Agile/Scrum, project management, business process improvement, digital transformation and organizational development in Federal Civilian or DoD organizations
- 4+ years of experience leading teams and serving in a project or task management capacity
- 4+ years of experience with organizational development, modernization, and digital transformation projects
- 4+ years of experience with data gathering and analysis, including quantitative and qualitative analysis
- 4+ years of experience conducting research, understanding business and technical requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business related field
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to independently author and present client briefings and communications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, adapt to constantly changing requests, and apply critical thinking to a wide variety of problems and present ideas articulately
- Experience applying analytic expertise to derive insights that contribute to the development of client solutions, and presenting complex data effectively
- Experience with data analytics and working on digital transformation efforts
- Experience managing projects with internal and external dependencies
- Understanding business needs and value proposition for IT modernization and transformation
- Excellent problem solving, client relationship, facilitation, and management skills
- Strong understanding of the Federal Budget Process and the ability to support financial planning and budget activities
- Strong understanding of the Federal Acquisition Processes and the ability complete acquisition support projects for customers including writing statements of work, developing acquisition strategies and more.
- Knowledge of the Department of State
- Experience with business development
- Certifications in areas, including Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Project Management Professional (PMP), Change Management, Business Process Improvement, etc.
- Salesforce or ServiceNow certifications are plus
- Master’s degree business or IT related field
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.