Driving positive change and leading organizational growth is at the heart or Aperture’s mission. As a Senior Consultant you will work with our Federal government customers to define and manage transformational projects in the areas of technology solutions, strategic acquisitions, organizational development and more.
In your initial customer engagement you will work independently, both onsite and remotely, to manage existing projects, identify and execute new transformational projects and manage the customer relationship with a key national security customer. In partnership with company Business Development resources you will be charged with growing our service delivery footprint within the customers you support.
- 8+ years of broad experience with change management, project management, business process improvement, digital transformation and organizational development in Federal Civilian or DoD organizations
- Experience leading teams and serving in a project or task management capacity
- Experience with organizational development and digital transformation projects
- Strong understanding of the Federal Acquisition Processes and the ability complete acquisition support projects for customers including writing statements of work, developing acquisition strategies and more.
- Strong understanding of the Federal Budget Process and the ability to support financial planning and budget activities.
- Experience with data gathering and analysis, including quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Ability to conduct research, understand business and technical requirements, apply analytic expertise to derive insights that contribute to the development of client solutions, and present complex data effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, adapt to constantly changing requests, and apply critical thinking to a wide variety of problems and present ideas articulately
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to independently author and present client briefings and communications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with data analytics and working on digital transformation efforts
- Excellent problem solving, client relationship, facilitation, and management skills
- Knowledge of space technologies and applicable military doctrine
- Knowledge of the Department of State
- Experience with business development
- Certifications in areas, including Change Management, Project Management, Business Process Improvement, etc.
- Master’s degree
Applicants must have an Active Secret security clearance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com