Aperture is seeking a motivated and self-starting Senior Salesforce Developer / Architect as part of a Digital Transformation team. This position will support multiple customer and projects in architecting and developing Salesforce solutions. The successful candidate will need to have hands on expert implementation/configuration/development experience in Salesforce using out of the box and custom developed functionality.
The Senior Salesforce Developer / Architect will be involved in the full development life-cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment and engage and facilitate discussions with other Salesforce experts. The Senior Salesforce Developer / Architect will be expected to work with internal and external project teams to gather requirements, configure and extend the Salesforce application based on business needs with robust systems and testing documentation, within an agile environment. Candidates should have extensive development experience with the Salesforce platform and be able to leverage the Salesforce provided Application Programming Interface.
- Perform hands-on technical Salesforce development and implementations, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices, and perform peer code reviews. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, Lightning Components, AppExchange), integrations with back-office systems (often through the use of middle-ware tools) and complex data migrations
- Provide development support, from design through testing and deployment, often working with other members of the team
- Implement, deploy, and document projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset
- Post-delivery: work with client teams in supporting the live application and perform hand-off and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success
- Follow established Salesforce development standards and best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in I.T. or other related field with 6+ years of related experience (with 3 years of Salesforce Architect experience)
- Salesforce Architecture Certification
- 4+ years of experience using Agile Delivery (Scrum and/or Kanban)
- 4+ years of experience with Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Component framework
- 4+ years of Lightning Component development experience
- 4+ years of experience with Lightning Design System framework
- 4+ years of experience with at least one of the following DeclarativeForce.com development tools: Process Builder, Visual Workflow, or Lightning App Builder
- Strong ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong ability to identify and manage risks
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing software components while utilizing a strong Service Oriented Architecture and Integration background
- Working knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, etc) that can be used to migrate data in an enterprise environment and interact with Salesforce.com
- Ability to coach, motivate, and direct work tasks to a multi-disciplinary team of Salesforce professionals
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust security clearance
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.