Salesforce Platform Developer
As a Salesforce Platform Developer, you will support the development, administration and enhancement of a case management solution built on the Salesforce platform. As a Salesforce developer, you will meet with client to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment. You will be responsible for configurating and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. You will also analyze project objectives, create customer workflows, and troubleshoot errors. You will support the development of new features to automate process workflows, enhance existing functionality with new data sets, develop customized reports and dashboards.
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, and reports
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features to map with customer pain points
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor degree – Computer Science, or equivalent
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer
- 4+ years of experience with Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration tool, and the Lightning Component framework
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, and dashboards
- 4+ years of experience developing and deploying custom business logic and custom interfaces using Lightning Platform
- 2+ years of experience in advanced programmatic capabilities, data modeling to develop complex business logic and interfaces.
- Experience with Salesforce platform development, including triggers/Apex, Java SE & EE (Java, JSF , SQL), Visualforce pages, and Aura Components or Lightning Web Components
- Analytical thinking with strong problem solving skills and leveraging Salesforce tools for addressing customer needs
- Working experience of Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Working experience with we services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc)
- Hands on experience is creating and maintaining technical documentations.
- Self-starter, excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Sandbox environment management experience
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.