Lead ServiceNow Developer
In support of a National Security client the candidate will function as the teams Lead ServiceNow Developer supporting the development and modification of custom ServiceNow applications. In partnership with product owners and business analysts the candidate will determine customer needs and best approaches to automate business processes on the ServiceNow platform. As the lead developer the candidate will design ServiceNow solutions, lead the development team, assess high level design issues related to the platform, and design integrations with other existing systems and support UI design and development.
Specific Job Functions
- Lead the development efforts for custom application builds on the ServiceNow platform
- Create or update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
- Participate in reviews with peers and managers to ensure development efforts align with product requirements.
- Respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production in order to make quick repair to keep application in production.
- Serve as a technical lead for an Agile team, leading all Agile process activities
- Mentor or provide technical guidance to less experienced staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
- Expert proficiency in software testing and coding in multiple languages
- Provide expertise for teams in all matters related to development, and deployment process.
- 7 years of related software development experience. Highly experienced with Agile methodologies
- Expert ServiceNow developer with 5+ yrs. of ServiceNow development experience
- Experience with building application extensions and custom applications in ServiceNow
- Expertise with Business Rules, Client Scripts, Script Includes, UI Scripts, UI Pages, UI Macros, UI Policies, etc.
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator, ServiceNow Implementation Specialist, and ServiceNow Developer
- Experience managing developers and interacting with other team leads
- Strong communications, analysis and problem-solving skills
Bachelors Degree or Relevant Experience
Must be a U.S Citizen
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org